Windows 7 64-bit.

a place to discuss it

Moderators: Deathifier, Sukayo

dixy1988
Infantery

Windows 7 64-bit.

Postby dixy1988 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Hello everyone,

Got new machine recently, installed Windows 7 64bit on it. Sadly, I can't get EFS run on it.
I am getting that EFS is not installed. Tho I think i can fix that, cause I lost my old installation disk somewhere.

What I would like to know, is EFS having issues with Win7? Should I run compatibility mode?
Also, please recommend some patches that I should install/play?
I saw Emperor Wars, Reality mode, but links are either unavailable currently or dead.

Thanks in advance.

Luxor
Fighter pilot

Postby Luxor » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi.

Go here https://sites.google.com/site/emperorwa ... ---downlao

first link is an installer for EFS vanilla. You should be able to run it on Win 7 64 with no problems. I'm running it with same O.S.

In the link you can also download latest Vertab's mod. Stay tuned in this forum as I am currently working on an improved version of my Emperor Wars mod :wink:

dixy1988
Infantery

Postby dixy1988 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Thank you! Helped me a lot.
Although, I am a bit sad that you can't play music disk when playing the game... but you can always run a player in background.

Yes, I'll keep watching forum for improvements.

guyprotection
Infantery

Postby guyprotection » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 am

Luxor wrote:Hi.

Go here https://sites.google.com/site/emperorwa ... ---downlao

first link is an installer for EFS vanilla. You should be able to run it on Win 7 64 with no problems. I'm running it with same O.S.

In the link you can also download latest Vertab's mod. Stay tuned in this forum as I am currently working on an improved version of my Emperor Wars mod :wink:

thanks for the post

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Return to “Fixing it ourself”