new patch ideas..

About Nova, strategies and tactics

Moderator: Sukayo

Kargard
Assault Legionnaire

Re: new patch ideas..

Postby Kargard » Wed May 05, 2004 7:15 pm

Hmm,it could be worth a try.On the other hand,it means you could use space transport's all too early imo.Its not the idea of unit's being able to deploy right at the beginning,its the idea of engineers dropping wherever they want grabbing whatever they want.Too disbalancing maps with two houses on it.
Could be some earlier tech though..yeah..that would work just fine..thanks for the idea.

Too high agility is nonsense though,what's the difference between superhigh agility and superhigh camo for that matter?Either way it can deploy the unit's anywhere without danger,and that's totally disbalancing..also,id like PTS missile launcher's finally get decent..they are one of few starting unit's with guided missiles and cant shoot down a thing..

Grimly
Assasin

Postby Grimly » Mon May 17, 2004 3:18 pm

Off-topic:

Does anybody know the email address of the guy who did the Reality patch? I don't see contact info anywhere on his Web site. I don't even know his name!

Grimly
Grimly

Sukayo
Noble

Postby Sukayo » Mon May 17, 2004 8:03 pm

yeap.

Grim F: create a new topic if you think your question is off topic!

An announcement from the Raelity author

Grimly
Assasin

Postby Grimly » Tue May 18, 2004 3:54 am

Well gawrsh Sukayo, I was just hoping to get the attention of someone who might know the answer to my question, and it looks like it worked. Thanks! :D
Grimly

Return to “NOVA - how to play a better game”