FORUM MESSAGE

About Nova, strategies and tactics

Moderator: Sukayo

Mike
Space Legionnaire

Re: FORUM MESSAGE

Postby Mike » Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:40 pm

I guess, for me, the irony that there is " No Right for War" is posted in English on a free internet, not posted in French ( Gee, I guess Bonaparte just up a left ), German ( those pesky Nazi's just decided to up and go home after being told they were not welcome ), or by calling everyone Comrade ( the Russians won't being bringing their big toys to Prague any more out of kindness ). The statement is illogical on it's face.

If we do not learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it. Dictators and their ilk do not respond to kindness, words, UN resolutions, or peace marches. In the end, the only thing that will change their mind is the business end of a gun. That others have to suffer in the process is the bitter irony of the situation.

Maur13
Assasin

Postby Maur13 » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:05 am

What message? Must have missed it. :D

Seriously, lets get over with it. The war will come and go, but the EFS will stay. And i am sure we could get some nice mp instead of this. You can even rename Hazats to "Iraqis" ;)

dansnow
Infantery

Postby dansnow » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:25 am

I am new to the EFS community and I must say I am somewhat disturbed by all of this.

Ive just recently discovered all of this and so I hope it doesnt go down the toilet for something like this.

<small>[ 24.03.2003, 00:26: Message edited by: dansnow ]</small>

kirov
Assault Legionnaire

Postby kirov » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:38 am

I concur. Come on guys, it's no tearing apart EFSers integrity for the sake of 3 sentences...

Lothgoradin
Space Legionnaire

Postby Lothgoradin » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:44 am

HEY! Enough o dat, I happen to like plaing as Hazat :D IMHO

The Darkmage

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:17 am

I agree with the above few posts.....no matter how offended you are over a few sentences on this forum, is it worth tearing the EFS community apart over? That is some serious selfishness if you want to answer "yes" to that.

Sukayo
Noble

Postby Sukayo » Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:14 am

i answered already with a small "no", so with closing this thread the big NO now.

I fullfilled also the wishes from Tiberius. If you look for a link to his pages use teh search feature in the forum for "Subversion patch" here in this subforum.

Return to “NOVA - how to play a better game”