Potential solution to the issue of political viewpoints.

About Nova, strategies and tactics

Moderator: Sukayo

Matt Caspermeyer
Noble

Potential solution to the issue of political viewpoints.

Postby Matt Caspermeyer » Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:45 am

I have been out of the loop with respect to the posting of the political viewpoints about the war.

I dropped by today and discovered the message by Klaus at the top of the forum and read through all the posts.

I'm one who's more interested in solving the problem then stating my personal opinion regarding the viewpoints expressed in some other posts.

Now I'm not sure if this is the best way to resolve this problem but here's a suggestion:

Since this is a community, shouldn't there be a poll taken and let the community (i.e. democracy) determine whether Klaus's viewpoint should remain or be taken down?

If more people want it up, then it stays, if more people want it down, then it goes.

In this regard, too, the community can dictate the "evolution" of this forum into one espousing political views or its "retention" as a forum of purely EFS information.

With the utmost respect to the difficulty of this issue and to all who have posted.

Matt Caspermeyer
Matt

Mike
Space Legionnaire

Re: Potential solution to the issue of political viewpoints.

Postby Mike » Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:59 am

I would agree with you but since a lot of the players are American's, you would probably get a skewed view of things. I disagree with Klaus putting the message there, but I will support his right to speak his mind. I just wish he had not chosen this method. No good will come of it in the long run.

Return to “NOVA - how to play a better game”