What do you think?

About Nova, strategies and tactics

Moderator: Sukayo

Russell
Noble

What do you think?

Postby Russell » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:11 am

Well, I've been thinking about trying to make a Nova/EFS modification that won't go way in depth like Hyperion, but balance out the units more and use user input to modify units and still remain true to the EFS galaxy. Nova has not changed for years now...though it is still a lot of fun, my recent experiments with DNA Assault legions were unsatisfactory :)

EFS site!

PDF
Assault Legionnaire

Re: What do you think?

Postby PDF » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:11 pm

I think it's a great idea ! Myself I have some mod ideas and began a "design draft", but lack time (and dedication surely) to make something ..
Maybe we could join our efforts ? My idea was to make stg "between" Nova and Hyperion rather than just updating Nova, but that's not very different ..
I also wish more "realistic" interactions between unit types (air/land/naval - infantry/tanks/arty, etc...).
I do have unused free webspace/hosting server from my ISP, 100 Mb and no popup/ad stuff, I can lend it.
What do you think, Russel ? ;)
Behold, real-time !
PDF

woutergr
Fighter pilot

Re: What do you think?

Postby woutergr » Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:09 pm

Russel: you should check out the subversion patch Tibeius is working on. He's got some radical ideas and the church/league/symbiots will become forces to recon with throughout the game. Perhaps you could get some inspiration for your own patch.

Gravmania
I can resist anything but temptation
-Oscar Wilde-

Return to “NOVA - how to play a better game”