Infantry Mod

About Nova, strategies and tactics

Moderator: Sukayo

Makinus2
Infantery

Infantry Mod

Postby Makinus2 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 pm

I started building a new mod that would incentive the production of Infantry against vehicles and ended changing a lot more than i intended, but i don´w know where to make it available to other players.... can anyone point to me anywhere i can upload it that EFS players would find it? Here is a description of my mod:

Infantry Mod v0.5:

- Built upon Nova 2.3, recommended the use of Hyperion modified exe.
- No tech, all units/buildings available from the beginning.
- Eliminated Labs/Ruins/Monasteries from the game.
- Every unit now can be built in two different ways: Without resources but taking a loooong time (the AI always use this option) or with resources and needing an input unit (mostly militias), vehicles/ships take longer to produce than infantry.
- Nearly all cities can build units, most advanced units can only be built in advanced cities.
- If you capture Vau cities you can build the less advanced Vau Units.
- The Imperial Eye now is the Imperial Guard, besides a Fort in every House homeworld it gets the palace and other cities in Bizantium II.
- Imperial fleet reduced to 2 blockading fleets (one for the symbiots and other to the Vau)
- Besides the Planets beyond stigmata the Sybiots also have hives in Vril-ya (sp?).
- No more Agoras in any planet except Leagueheim, the Player can´t trade with the League anymore, and the Agoras build the Merchant unit that is an exclusive unit of the League and have upgraded combat stats.
- All the churches in the map belong to the Church.
- Infantry built using the second method (with resources) can be gradually upgraded, with several upgrade paths, units that can be upgraded have an "*" after their names.
- Several units temporarily excluded (no naval units except the Transport) while i play-test the balance of the mod.

So, where could i upload the mod (it´s only the DAT folder and the Galaxy.Gal file)?

Thanks

BrodieBrodie
Fighter pilot

Postby BrodieBrodie » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:03 pm

try

http://sourceforge.net

and then place a link to your "project" in this forum
An optimist believes that this is the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimists fears that this may be true.

Sukayo
Noble

Postby Sukayo » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:11 pm

or mail it me, and i will put it here for download ....

Return to “NOVA - how to play a better game”