New Galaxies

A very good patch

Moderator: Matt Caspermeyer

Dreadnugget
Infantery

New Galaxies

Postby Dreadnugget » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:33 am

I just picked up EFS a couple of weeks ago and was amazed by the level of comlexity and overall goodness of the game. Once I found out that there was an entire community of people that still play the game and even go so far as to remake it, I was thrilled. Since then, I have been playing the Hyperion patch and have been having a fantastic time. However, noe I have beaten the game several times and am looking for something new. I have only been able to find one other galaxy on the Hyperion website, but I don't think that's quite what I'm looking for. I was just about to give up on the game when I found this forum. My question is this: Does anyone out there know of a web site where I could just download a lot of new galaxies, and if that site does not exist, would there be any new galaxies created by members of this forum who would be willing to share them? I would greatly appreciate it.

mr_moto
Infantery

Re: New Galaxies

Postby mr_moto » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:23 am

I would like to recommend this page, there are few scenarios with new galaxes.
http://www.fadingsun.com/scenarios.html
Also, I recommend you to try to use Subversion patch, which has many differences from Hyperion patch. I consider Subversion patch very interesting and I suppose it can bring you new feelings from the game.

<small>[ 30.11.2005, 16:58: Message edited by: mr_moto ]</small>

Matt Caspermeyer
Noble

Re: New Galaxies

Postby Matt Caspermeyer » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:07 am

Subversion is good - there are 5 different Hyperion galaxies on the Hyperion website.

Matt
Matt

Return to “Hyperion”