ressources in the last gamma

A very good patch

Moderator: Matt Caspermeyer

Sukayo
Noble

ressources in the last gamma

Postby Sukayo » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:30 pm

oops, while loading a save game with the updated DAT files i was curiose what comes out - and yes, it is totally different.
A 1st comment, biochems should use a bit of chemicals, or are the plants single units producing all the chem needed for the biochems?

Energy is being used in mostly all productions, yes i feel much better with this setting, and with the worlds it is possible to support a lot of industry. Gems are still critical, mainly if nobles are planned for production, so the previous strategy toclassify the planets by circular-capacity is still valid.
In my save game i got much more ressources produced than i was able to use with the facilities built there, so now i have some more starports, factories and forts.

Matt Caspermeyer
Noble

Re: ressources in the last gamma

Postby Matt Caspermeyer » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:42 am

Klaus:

I think it is much better, too.

I almost went with Biochems using 3 resources:

Energy
Exotica
Chemicals

But then decided not to. I could have Biochems use some Chemicals and a little less Energy - I toyed around with it a little, but liked the "rounder" numbers that just using Energy and Exotica produced (i.e. 10 and 5). 5 Energy, 5 Exotica, and 5 Chemicals was a little too expensive, maybe I could do 4, 4, and 4.

Anyway, I'll look into it!

By the way, any Exotica shortages?

And have you started a new game?

Matt
Matt

Return to “Hyperion”