Replacement player needed

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

markpei
Infantery

Replacement player needed

Postby markpei » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:31 am

We are in need of a replacement player.

The player leaving was playing House Al Malik and he was about in the middle of the pack. He is one of the highest in technology. Unfortunately he lost his noble on B2 due to the plague.

We are playing NOVA with a custom galaxy map (I will email). All the house planets are at least three worlds from each other and from B2. We are on turn 44 so empires are just beginning to be established. Consume food is on. Universal warehouse is off. Plague is on. Difficulty is average.

If you are interested please email me at markpei@aol.com

markpei
Infantery

Re: Replacement player needed

Postby markpei » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:03 pm

I have talked with the other players and they wouldn't mind starting over. So if there is someone out there who wishes to get in on the start of a new game please reply here.

We are playing with a custom galaxy map using the Nova 2.3 patch. You can choose between two houses, either Decados or Al Malik. The custom galaxy has players more spread apart and all equal distance from B2. I will give you more detail if you are interested.

Shocker
Noble

Postby Shocker » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:45 am

I would like to play with some folks that are dedicated to making the turns happen.

I will be happy to play Nova patch with a random galaxy, Nova patch with the Fulcrum galaxy, or the Shock Roman patch.

- SHocker.

Shocker100@comcast.net
Long Live EFS!

markpei
Infantery

Postby markpei » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:41 pm

We found a replacement player. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. Thanks for your interest.

Return to “Opponents wanted”