Anyone still playing MP?

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Maur13
Assasin

Re: Anyone still playing MP?

Postby Maur13 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:17 pm

Wow, Kargard has spoken :D

I'll also send a map of Istakhr. You guys have it too so i won't spoil much, and its prime example how a developed planet should look like.

Btw, Kargard, about one sides game report... you can add some without compromising your position, certainly, some sort of that narrative voice you spoke about. Or at least correct some mistakes of mine in my reports - as they are mostly about the war. Anything, really. All yellow report would be slightly boring.

Anyway, Devolution game report was interesting for me, even though it contains not much game info at all (but a lots of diplomatic talk). Oh, and i remember that thing with marauder drop very well. Why do you think i have my planets so well guarded against marauder drops, lol.

PS: It was stroke of insight... thats why i waited with telling you that i want to attack Imperial Fleet immediatel only after Kirov made his turn, so he couldn't retreat it anywhere.

Kargard
Assault Legionnaire

Postby Kargard » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:21 pm

I was still your ally at the time you destroyed imperial fleet..you think i would suggest it and encourage you to do it if i was kirov's ally at the time? :)
The first serious political exchange on that theme went off after you played the turn,although i didnt hear about the fleet's destruction at first.
And kirov could have easily avoided that attack,only he didnt recognize the build up as threat.

Maur13
Assasin

Postby Maur13 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:24 am

Bucket, heh? :D

Yes, technically you were my ally, and still talked to me (although with increasingly longer breaks, which, among other things, made me suspicious). You stopped pushing for war, at that time it was me who did that.

But you already started to talk to Kirov and you actually made your mind. Which you told me lateron. The point is, at that time, you already switched sides, its that i didn't know that yet, and it hapenned before i told you i am going to attack the fleet immediately.

Which means you could and would warn Kirov about the attack. Which would mean IF (or what was left of it at that stage of the game) would still be alive. Surely, Kirov could retreat it before, but he did not, for various reasons, and thats what matters in that case.

kirov
Assault Legionnaire

Postby kirov » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:45 pm

Well, seeing that both mine and Maur's are not the most fascinating piece of writing since Shakespeare, and seeing what you Maur write (mostly about how "insightful" you are) and want to write and to attach, I can't get rid of impression that the first reason to do this report for you is to show how good you are and how you can get an upper hand over other 4 houses. Listen, if we're supposed to admire your "exemplary" planet maps (you killed me with this idea), I'm out of it.

kirov
Assault Legionnaire

Postby kirov » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:52 pm

I have a strange impression that you will be much less prolific once we get to those relics..

EDIT: Ah, forget it, it's not what I really meant...

<small>[ 27.10.2004, 10:39: Message edited by: kirov ]</small>

Maur13
Assasin

Postby Maur13 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:01 pm

Eh?

I am good player and i like to talk about games i play in. I do like to tell about my good performance, more than about bad. And your point is?

We both know that Istakhr is well developed planet, by well i mean not most productive, but most effiecent. We know that no one except you and me uses the matrix which is the only way to ensure maximum planet effiecency in historical galaxy. Perhaps Kish also finished development, i haven't checked if you are harvesting everything but i do not have full map of it so i obviously will not be posting it.

The reason for all this is that i know graphics make reading game reports much more enjoyable, and planets maps are the only pictures i know how to capture screenshots of.

Its not about you or our co-players admiration, as we play the game, but other people who play EFS. I know i enjoy game reports very much (as i already said in this thread) and EFS does not have many.

PS: Obviously, without relics i would have already lost that war. So what?

Return to “Opponents wanted”