EFS Lives ON

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Commander-G
Infantery

EFS Lives ON

Postby Commander-G » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:26 pm

I am glad to see that EFS continues to live on. I played the game for a year and really enjoyed it. I have not played for about a year and a half, so I am starting to consider getting back into it. I have some long trips this fall, but come January I may be looking for a game (too cold in these parts to do much then).

Space Empires IV has kept me away for a while. The one thing I really like with this game is balancing all the different types resources. Once your economy is out of wack, it can take a while to get things back on track. With Universal Warehouse off, it is a big a micomanagement thing, but blockages work really nice then.

Commander-G
Infantery

Postby Commander-G » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:07 am

Wow,

There still is an EFS site out there. Found it buried in my bookmarks and I haven't posted in 7.5 years.

lordmoore
Space Legionnaire

Postby lordmoore » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am

Whoop whoop! Been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I've posted. Glad to see its still going. Bout to brake the game out again myself.

My sons been playing and its about time for me to dust him! :P
Enemies strengthen you.
Allies weaken.
I tell you this in the hope that it will help you understand why I act as I do in full knowledge that great forces accumulate in my Empire but with one wish--the wish to destroy me.

Garison
Space Legionnaire

hey hey

Postby Garison » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

you two should join the game we are starting, house al-malik and hazat are still open. we could start quickly since the other 3 position are already filled. its just a thread up :)

Return to “Opponents wanted”