New Emperor Wars Map Looking for Players

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Yuan Laris Returns
Infantery

New Emperor Wars Map Looking for Players

Postby Yuan Laris Returns » Tue May 30, 2006 4:01 am

I recently returned back to playing fading sun, and I have realized that the traditional PBEM games ran way too long and plays dropped out so I designed a map based of the Fading Suns Books that starts the game where it actually is in the timeline at the start of the Emperor Wars.

Using the books I have removed Vau & Vril-Ya and added Wolf Lament (Vuldrok Star Nation) Barbarians and the Kurga Caliphate. I have also added the planets as they belong to each House the Church, the League and what planets are Imperial Worlds like Tethys that belong the Imperial Fleet. It is quite a good map and has some very good solo game play.

It is built off of the Nova Patch, and anyone interested in a PBEM game please download it from the link below, and if we can get five good players lets get a game started.

Be sure to save it to your drive as galaxy.gal to play it.

Can't wait for some feedback.

http://s107746556.onlinehome.us/fpdb/FadingSunsEm.gal
Yuan Laris

Yuan Laris Returns
Infantery

Re: New Emperor Wars Map Looking for Players

Postby Yuan Laris Returns » Tue May 30, 2006 4:07 am

My link doesn't seem to be working you can email me at gowest2006@charter.net and I will email you the file.
Yuan Laris

bradumba
Tank commander

Re: New Emperor Wars Map Looking for Players

Postby bradumba » Tue May 30, 2006 3:48 pm

yep mine didnt work either if you email it to me at bradumba@hotmail.com I can post it so everyone can download.

Return to “Opponents wanted”