New Historical Nova Game

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Russell
Noble

New Historical Nova Game

Postby Russell » Sat Feb 02, 2002 4:30 am

I am in 3 games right now, but only 2 that are active, and they are moving absurdly slow, so I would like to start another historical game. I usually love playing random, but I have never historically been Deacados ;) <p>I am looking for four other -experienced- players, that really get into role-playing. I am hoping to set up another situation like that of the Devolution game, tons of fun, tons of role-playing.<p>Anyways, the rules will be this:<p>Nova house rules, with balanced traits (the most important!)
Historical Galaxy
Universal Warehouse Off
Plague On
Food Consumption On
No tutorials ( ;) )
Send password on to next player<p>I also want this to be a fast paced game. Please e-mail me at russgillen@msn.com , or post in this message if you are interested. So far, it looks like this:<p>Li-halan: None
Hazat: None
Decados: Russell (russgillen@msn.com)
Hawkwood: None
Al-malik: None<p>
Let me know if you're interested!

Russell
Noble

Re: New Historical Nova Game

Postby Russell » Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:21 pm

Update:<p>Li-halan: Mike (mikeely@ix.netcom.com)
Hazat: None
Decados: Russell (russgillen@msn.com)
Hawkwood: Roland (thetinks@juno.com)
Al-malik: None<p>We are still looking for experienced players to take Hazat and Al-malik. Post here or e-mail me at russgillen@msn.com if you are interested.

Loki
Infantery

Postby Loki » Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:16 pm

I'll play Hazat...if you'll have me. I have a lot of playing experience. Mike and I have played together. Let me know.

latif
Infantery

Postby latif » Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:39 am

Hi there, I'm also interested in playing if no other experienced players show up and you become desperate for a player. (I am new to EFS, PBEM, and the FS universe as well!)<p>Also have very little role-playing experience, used to play D&D-type games Way Back When, but haven't done anything of the sort for years.<p>OK - now that I've totally disqualified myself from joining - I would love it if you guys posted communiques, news reports, declarations of war, etc. as I've seen in the Devolution and other game reports, once you get going.<p>Great writing and fascinating reading, makes one want to play!<p>
Good gaming,<p>~ Latif

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:48 am

Latif, if you would enjoy role-playing and think you could perhaps keep up with us (maybe I'll share some tips when we first begin ;) ) then you could play as Al-malik.<p>Wanna give it a try?<p>Oh, and sure Loki, you can be Hazat.<p>I'm hoping this game becomes good like the Devolution game, but that game has extremely good role players like Tiberius and Cardano that it would be hard to ever top the activity in that game.

mikegamer
Tank commander

Postby mikegamer » Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:39 am

I will join an play any house. I have emailed Russ with the offer.

Return to “Opponents wanted”