New Game

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Lord Austere
Assault Legionnaire

Postby Lord Austere » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Game received and passed!

The Hazat delegation in the senate makes a statement:

"In light of the troubled times and to solidify the glory of the empire we shall take our leave for a period of no more then 10 years from the halls of rulersship to deal with the problems at and and to unify humanity under the enlightened rule of those deemed worthyt by the pancreator himself. We call upon you all to do the same, so we can put these troubled times behind us as swiftly as possible."

Octavias
Tank commander

Postby Octavias » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:32 pm

The Al-Malik delegation agrees with our esteemed colleagues from House Hazat and will abstain from voting for a period of no less than 10 years.

Jormagund
Tank commander

Postby Jormagund » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:58 am

*sorry little OOC to say that school just started but I will be passing it on tomorrow, 8am class today then work so I'm crashing as i type*

I, Lord Aegis Decados, on behalf of High Lord Mjolnir Decados do hereby concur with a 10 year suspension of the Great House Decados' votes. His Highness Mjolnir would like to convey his satisfaction in this matter and encourage others to follow suit.

Kyrdian
Tank commander

Postby Kyrdian » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Pass your turn to daedeloth(at)tlen.pl

Lord Austere
Assault Legionnaire

Postby Lord Austere » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:44 pm

((Out of Character: I'm assuming we all play by the regular Nova house rules right? http://website.lineone.net/~rwein/nova/houserules.htm ))

Senator Archimedes de Valencia Alecio de Aragon Hazat makes a statement "Prince Lazarus Alecio de Frislan de Sanjuan de Aragon Hazat would like to welcome the wise statements by the senators of the magnimanous houses of al-Malik and Decados and I therefore would like to welcome them as guests of honour to the grand gala in honour of his highnesses birthday. Yet his highness wonders about the vieuw of the houses of Hawkwood and Li Halan and would like to be able to welcome them too as our honoured guests."

Octavias
Tank commander

Postby Octavias » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:58 am

OOC: Agreed on the Nova house rules.

Senator Archimedes, please thank Prince Lazarus and inform him that Lord Rahimat al-Malik II "The Lion of Shaprut" will attend. Lord Rahimat had hoped to be en route to Shaprut to quell the ungulate Shantor rebellion. As you know, the mining activities of Shaprut are vital to House al-Malik and this betrayal by the Shantor has understandably enraged my Lord. He will not rest until Shaprut is back under his control. Thus, only a special occasion such as this could forgo his immediate departure. Accompanying Lord Rahimat will be Dame Carolandra Justinian.

Senator Munir Ibn Sharif al-Malik

Jormagund
Tank commander

Postby Jormagund » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:20 am

OOC: I'm used to Hyperion where the naval units can cross land and unload thus, how do you use the naval units to transport units from one continent to the other? Thx.

High Lord Mjolnir wishes me to convey his best birthday wishes, on this honored day, to *glances down at datapad* Prince Lazarus Alecio de Frislan de Sanjuan de Aragon Hazat. He regrets that the military situation on Serberus requires his personal attention and he cannot attend in person. I, Lord Aegis, present myself as representative of House Decados' in honor of this joyous occasion. May you continue to enjoy the Pancreator's good will *pauses for emphasis* and prosper for many a year to come.

While we are all gathered here under the Pancreator and in protection of the Empire, High Lord Mjolnir would like to emphasize our role as leaders of the people, protectors of the faith and wardens of humanity against all that would threaten it. To this end the High Lord believes it would be of great benefit to work cohesively and avoid the many years of war that led to Alexius' ascension.

It has been the great error of men everywhere to treat one another as enemies. To squabble amongst ourselves for resources and clout while dark forces gather strength and in the end only weaken our position. Thus House Decados would like to, on this the birthday of Prince Lazarus Hazat, set forth a pact of the Great Houses. Let us set aside our differences and establish an Empire of men to last through the ages. The Star Senate will be a center of decision making for the entire Known Worlds, where peace and prosperity can prevail. By agreeing to enter this senate a Great House agrees to the following:

A declaration of war shall be made against no other house without just cause- an unprovoked attack, unauthorized presence of the offending House on a planet awarded to another House by the Senate or the breaking of contracts- or due course- a vote of the Senate or a declaration to the senate preceding any attack. Once a declaration of war has been made against a House the Senate must decide its legitimacy and either eject the offending House or impose a time limit at the end of which the dispute must be mediated.

A majority decision of the Star Senate is to be upheld by all the Houses of the Senate- the first of which would be the majority decision to abstain from voting for the next 10 years.

The primary purpose of the Star Senate will be the election of a new Emperor of the Fading Suns to act as the leader of the human race and the extermination of the scourge that is the 'Symbiot.'

The Star Senate is to vote here in the Grand Imperial Hall of Byzantium II where each Great House will have one vote that may only be cast by a Noble member of that House. Unlike the the Throne of the Emperor which yields only to House Sceptres.

This pact is meant to strengthen the Known Worlds in this dire time where Great Houses do not even command in entirety their own homeworlds. It is meant to bring us together and through diplomacy elucidate the future Emperor of all mankind.

Daedeloth
Infantery

Postby Daedeloth » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:16 am

OOC: Sorry for little, two days, delay. I'm not trace this topic so i'm little suprise when im get 1st turn save. But i'm happy to in. So ...

As Highest Prist of House Hawkwood of Sanctuary Aeon Order i'm ready to purify this galaxy from evil Symbionts and evry one who deny our Order.

1st turn end and send to fdeal*nospam*cfl.rr.com - Al-Malik

edited (Sukayo): nospam to mail added

Octavias
Tank commander

Postby Octavias » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:43 am

OOC: Turn sent to Li-Halan.

Graf Zeppelin
Fighter pilot

Postby Graf Zeppelin » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:57 pm

OOC. Received and sended to Hazat

Lord Austere
Assault Legionnaire

Postby Lord Austere » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:00 pm

A letter from Senator Archimedes is being read out in the senate by a messenger.

"Honoured Senators,

The glorious house of Hazat has begun landings upon Leminkainen to bring enlightened rule to it's people. We urge you all to stay clear of the crossfire as our crusaders preform their glorious task as swiftly and effectively as possible.

wishing you a prosperous harvest,

Senator Archimedes de Valencia Alecio de Aragon Hazat"

(OOC: What house traits has everyone bought with their 6 points? I think we have to make that public as I do not know of many combinations that will allow units to have 95% loyalty, which I have observed on some.

I have: (+6 net total)

Positive: (+19 total)
Enlightened Nobility +1
Rule of Law +12
Warrior Ethic +3
Administration +1
Battlemaster +2

Negative: (-13 total)
Despotism -4
Spendthrift -4
Disdains Trade -4
Enemy in Church -1

http://website.lineone.net/~rwein/nova/traits.htm

Note: When selecting traits, it's the green ones you have))

Octavias
Tank commander

Postby Octavias » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:53 pm

I noticed the same thing.

My choices:
Noblesse Oblige +12
Warrior Ethic +3
Spendthrift -4
Disdains Trade -4
Enemy in Church -1

Graf Zeppelin
Fighter pilot

Postby Graf Zeppelin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:58 am

Warrior ethic +3
Ancient Documentarium(bioengineering)+1
Battlemaster +2

Jormagund
Tank commander

Postby Jormagund » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:46 pm

...I got an email with no attachment!! Hazat? tjiin@emailplace is where it came from, sans attachment/gamefile.

My house traits are:

Enlightened Nobility +1
Administration +1
Ancient Documentarianx3 +3
Battle Master +2

Enemy in the Church -1

Jormagund
Tank commander

Postby Jormagund » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:48 pm

took a while to pass on, school is in full swing....

Return to “Opponents wanted”