Moderator: Sukayo

Nick Cav
Space Legionnaire

Postby Nick Cav » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm

5004 was the last i played..so just resend the 5004 to garison

Sukayo
Noble

Postby Sukayo » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

nice the game is running ... i just payed the bill for the domain, so the forum will be up for another year here. And possible i get at my priority list updating the forum to a newer versionb of phpBB a bit higher.

And keep on in posting here how the game progress, it is a nice reading.

Sangfugol
Fighter pilot

Postby Sangfugol » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 pm

wanna join in another game? ;)

well about this game, Russel, my last turn was 5004 and I didn´t see the assasin-screen yet.
Was there any response from Garis in the last weeks?

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 am

The assassination was by the Hazat, in 5004. I think I may have loaded up my turn, saw the assassination, but didn't have time to play it. Then somehow I THOUGHT I had played it, but I never had. I don't even know. I must be going senile. In either case, 5004 was sent on to Garison several days ago.

Garison
Space Legionnaire

Postby Garison » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I sent my turn yesterday i think, i have been un-believablely slow on my turn playing and i apologize.

Me and my g/f broke up a while back (I am blaming my dirty socks), and have seperate places. We are currently back together (the smell can't reach up the street i guess) so i am juggling that problem in addition to starting a new position at work with a new schedule. Its all very...busy. hopefully things will settle down sooooon.

Nick Cav
Space Legionnaire

Postby Nick Cav » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 am

I hear ya man...hang in there! Goodluck too!

Nick Cav
Space Legionnaire

Postby Nick Cav » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

So whats the rule on assaulting and landing on a planet?
Are we allowed to land fighters from carriers/transports the same turn we jump?
I think unloading from carriers is fine, but from transports is not and landing same turn should not be allowed regardless although it was done to me by russel mutliple turns ago on sutek

also, whats the rule on unloading fighters at the end of a turn (if I load a transport [not a carrier] and jump to an enemy planet) I believe I should need to leave the fighters loaded as cargo until the beginning of my next turn

What is our rule for these situations? Comments?

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 am

I haven't unloaded any fighters/bombers from transports. I have only done so from carriers, as was agreed upon earlier in the game. You may have not seen my carriers? I have made certain not to do otherwise. I have several carriers and have been utilizing them.

As for whether you unload fighters/bombers from transport ships (but don't attack), I would be ok with allowing that. Or else moving them by transport would be far too risky, and they are in general a nuisance to move around.

Nick Cav
Space Legionnaire

Postby Nick Cav » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 pm

I was mainly concerned with the assault planet-side. are we agreeing that jumping and landing fighters same turn on unoccupied enemy buildings is legal? And does it depend on.whether a carrier or transport was used to make the jump?
Im nervous about this happening again and would like to know the official ruling

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I did do that using carriers, and I think it should be allowed, mainly because in vanilla EFS it's already hard enough to assault planets, and an easy remedy for countering it is just having a unit in each city.

I think we should go with absolutely no restrictions on fighter/bomber movement when transported by carriers, but if transported otherwise, they can only unload, no hostile actions against another player until the next turn.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 am

So is this game dead?

Sangfugol
Fighter pilot

Postby Sangfugol » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 am

seems like, my last turn was 5009 on febr. 10th.

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm

After a huge delay, I received the turn about two weeks ago. I have yet to have time to play it, but I should be able to later next week.

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Turn 5009 sent on to al-Malik this morning.

Garison
Space Legionnaire

Postby Garison » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

hey guys
it has been a fairly long time since i received a turn, and i concluded the game was dead. However, Russell sent me a turn a few days ago. I don't think i will have time to play anymore as i have started other things.

I have a finite amount of time because i am doing another internship at work(3months), and it requires me to work longer hours, and carry more responsibility. I will have less free-time and was already having trouble playing my turns quickly.

for respect reasons, i may be able to play a couple turns to keep the game flowing until a replacement is found, but i can't promise that i can do it quickly, or for very long. I will wait until you guys decide if you are continueing before i play the current turn.

truely sorry, i will check back in a few days.

-Garison

Return to “Opponents wanted”