Need a new player!

MP related, ...

Moderator: Sukayo

Russell
Noble

Postby Russell » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm

I am fine calling the game. It's hard to really get into it when turns are potentially months apart. I really only saw two outcomes that could happen in the near future: defeat of the Hazat fleets, clearing a path to my victory, or defeat of my fleet/stalemate, leading to a very, very long game. I feel like neither is impending and so this game would literally continue on for years at this rate.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 am

Oh well. We gave it a try.

Nick Cav
Space Legionnaire

Postby Nick Cav » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 am

As you are all aware, Sangfugol mostly due to the other game the same is true for me, I mean ill have more time during the coming summer months, but who knows, and right now is just a shit-storm of work (pardon the language).

I can do some more turns but I think this game has reached a stalemate, if you wanna continue for say 3 turns to see how the battles turn out im game (was going to do it myself out of boredom haha).

With respect for all of you
-Nick

Sangfugol
Fighter pilot

Postby Sangfugol » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Well I´m not against calling the game a dead one. It would have token me more than 3 turns to become at least a little thread against one of the two major powers (thanks to the war of my predecessor...).

And with my current work it enough for me to have one game with a turn per week.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

So ends my first EFS PBEM game, in the manner that I'd assume claims most of them.

Thanks everyone, it was fun. Sorry I'm not very good at EFS yet.

Sangfugol
Fighter pilot

Postby Sangfugol » Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks to everyone, too.

I can´t afford the time to start another game, but Mosinski sent me a mail two days ago that he is still interested in a new game.

Return to “Opponents wanted”