Role playing houses

Settings, background, books - all the things around which are not only the PC game.

Moderator: Russell

Shooter
Tank commander

Role playing houses

Postby Shooter » Wed Aug 22, 2001 3:48 pm

I thought I'd throw my second stupid question in (I get three stikes as a newbie). I was just wondering, I want to get into the habit of roleplaying the different houses. So far I've just been taking a pragmatic approach....<P>I just wanted to throw out there, how would you guys (practically) suggest to play each different house according to their roles?<P>Yeah I know:<P>Decados = sneaky<BR>Hazat = meglomaniac warrior types<BR>Hawkwood = arrogant<BR>LiHalan = holy guys<BR>Al Malik = merchants<P>But could anyone make any suggestions on how they like to play each house? I've looked up a few things here and there, but I figured this forum probably has more collective knowledge thatn most places. <P> ;)

Russell
Noble

Re: Role playing houses

Postby Russell » Thu Aug 23, 2001 6:52 am

Hi, <P>This is how I would normally play the houses....<P>Decados = Sneaky, treacherous, but proud<BR>Hazat = Confront people, seek war and conflict, have high honor<BR>Hawkwood = arrogant, proud, and noble<BR>Li-Halan = Humble and religious, not very warlike<BR>Al-Malik = Republican, merchants, league sympathizers<P>When playing Li-Halan, I would defend actions of the church (burning labs), and preach to others.<P>When playing to Hazat, I would look for one enemy to confront a lot and boast about the military.<P>Decados, I would not reveal much, and try to know as much about the others as I could, betray people if need be, etc.<P>Hawkwood I would act arrogant and "know-it-all" demeanor. But proud and honorable at the same time.<P>Al-Malik I would act warm and generous (rich) but league sympathizers and a bit greedy.

Return to “Fading Suns”