What is your favorite house?

Settings, background, books - all the things around which are not only the PC game.

Moderator: Russell

Russell
Noble

What is your favorite house?

Postby Russell » Wed Jul 18, 2001 4:43 pm

Out of all the houses, including minor, what is your favorite house, historically speaking, and EFS game speaking. Mine would have to be the Hazat, followed closely by House Al-Malik. Hawkwood I don't like all that much, Decados are pretty cool, and Li-Halan I don't like at all :P<P>So what about everyone else?

Sukayo
Noble

Re: What is your favorite house?

Postby Sukayo » Wed Jul 18, 2001 9:21 pm

I see the question from the other side. I do not like house Decados (it is not clear why, Lady Salandra), and the orthodox Li-Halan. The last changed with the time, in the T+T game i started Li-Halan and enjoyed it, now my fovaorites are the Hawkwoods and/or Al-Malik. House Hazat does not totally fi my style in role playing, i never was a warlike gamer, but house Hazat needs this to be successful in Role playing.

Matt Caspermeyer
Noble

Postby Matt Caspermeyer » Thu Jul 19, 2001 8:21 pm

I certainly liked being the Hazat in our Corinthian Conundrum game as the meglomaniac (we should try to revive that one!), and am currently enjoying my "business man" role as al-Malik in the Random19FEB01 PBEM.<P>But so far, I haven't played the gamut of roles yet to know which House I like to play the most.<P>I certainly would like to try a sneaky Decados role as well as the Noble Hawkwood and the religious Li Halan in a future game.
Matt

S. Legault
Infantery

Postby S. Legault » Tue Jul 24, 2001 6:23 am

I'm new here and I've been playing EOFS v. 1.3 lately. Got the new patch today (1.4) but didn't install it yet.<P>I don't really have a favorite house. I like the Hazat because of its home planet is right next to Byzantium II and I can send my units there fast. I have not played all the houses yet. Units are the same for all, and I always mess with starting traits. I guess that only leaves home planet and position on galaxy map. I still like Hazat for those.<P>Some of the strategy I use:<P>Thite Skim to max from the start... Chuch sucks and they are weak.<BR>Stealing ships from Leagueheim.<BR>Stealing sceptors from weak players.<P>Please comment and perhaps even share your favorite strategy.

Sukayo
Noble

Postby Sukayo » Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:02 pm

Matt: Your Hazat from CC was one of the best i have ever seen, only in T+T the Hazat house was famous and played well in a Role.<P>disciple: Role Playing is a topic in the FS universe, and this is not involved to much in single player games. Try to get a MP PBEM with some experienced RP gamers, that is it. Take a look at game reports in the EFS link section.

Test
Fighter pilot

Postby Test » Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:42 am

For Role-playing in spec with FS..the Decados are the most fun, normally though I just like to free-style a House into something that it traditionally is not.<P>Playing in FS role..the al-Malik are too hard..all that flower speak and such. The Li Halan are fun when you play with a Japanese Silk and Samurai bend.
Oh!

Return to “Fading Suns”