Fading Suns online RPG game

Settings, background, books - all the things around which are not only the PC game.

Moderator: Russell

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 am

Sorry guys, had to travel for work on short notice. I'm back now. SL was down temporarily to move servers. There may be some instability in the short term, but it's back up.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 am

Avarita, what's the status of your friend? Will he be joining us? Will he need a character? Please let me know, I'd like to start in game posting next week.

Avarita
Tank commander

Postby Avarita » Thu May 13, 2010 9:28 am

Hes having Exams.. So he would be probably joining later(probably next month). If you dont mind.. I am sure we can find some way for him to join then...

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 am

Sure, he can join whenever. This will leave us with one last open spot, if you guys know anyone who acquires an interest.

By the way, IC posting has begun.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Avarita, are you still with us? We've started IC posting, you should feel free to drop in when you can.

Avarita
Tank commander

Postby Avarita » Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 am

Yeah i am, sorry. Its just this week i have way to much work around my company that i have little to no time playing.. I would try to write today or tommorow... Well if that dont happend i would msg at the weekend(I would be at home finaly)

Avarita
Tank commander

Postby Avarita » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 am

I just got back. Well actually its more like i got back like 1 hour ago or so..

I would look over game pots and other stuff at morning..

Lord Austere
Assault Legionnaire

Postby Lord Austere » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Hi, is there still room for another player character to join the game? I'm currently considering some form of carreer priest, such as a landless noble.

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Well, unfortunately most of the players in our current game have disappeared. If we can get one or two new people (or the originals to reappear), we can resume play. Anyone interested? Knoweldge of the rules not necessary, can teach.

Cryos
Infantery

Postby Cryos » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I'd be interested in giving it a shot!

And I have played a few of these D&D format games before, so all I need are the particulars (I think!).

I'll check in regularly for a response (bi-weekly is likely).

Let me know!

P.S. my forum rank is 'infantery' ... pun?

LeperColony
Assault Legionnaire

Postby LeperColony » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 am

Cyros, if you're interested, read the first page for instructions on how to get to Shadowland, and read the game posts.

Do you have any experience with Fading Suns (either background or rules)? If not, that's okay.

P.S. Reply Actually, I think it's just a spelling error. I'm not sure, but I believe the forum owner doesn't/didn't speak English as a first language. EFS seems popular with Europeans.

Cryos
Infantery

Postby Cryos » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 am

Alright! I'll head over to Shadowlands now.

No, I haven't any EOFS experience beyond Holistic's PC title.
I have, however, played a variety of RPG and Table-top games, so some of the rules will likely be familiar. As for background, I'm sure I'll pick-up the gist in no time.

I will post back here when I'm through reading the posts, and/or gathering my bearings.

I'm glad to hear it! It is always fantastic to hear about someone (perhaps) taking on new languages. I always picture a young native-speaker with lackadasicle attitude maliciously flaying a keyboard. :wink: Not that there's anything - uh - wrong with that.

EDIT: Seems the server is down? I will try again later.

Return to “Fading Suns”