Interface

all the talk around the remake

Moderator: Deathifier

Lothgoradin
Space Legionnaire

Interface

Postby Lothgoradin » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:40 am

I know we need a few things for completing the interface, but we need to hammer out what we wnat to see when we play.

For things that need to be finished before completion of the overall look(s):
Combat Model: what do we want to see when we look at this?
Diplomacy Model: Same thing
Stacks: This will be, I think, the hardest. It needs to show enough information without getting too cluttered.

There are others, but what for the overall view, what do we want it to look like?
I like the idea of dockable windows. It would make each persons view look the way they want it to. If you want your menu in the middle of the screen, more power to you, as I have said before, I dont like hardcoding anything. EVERY aspect of this game should be modable to suit whoever wants to use it whenever for whatever purpose.

What do we want to see from the tech screen? Personally, I would like to see a list of current techs as well as when they were recieved, how they were recieved (researched, monastery, stolen, etc). I think that a lab should not be limited in how much research it can perform or how many techs it can research. I also think that a house should have to tell the church of a lab being built. If they dont, the curch MAY eventually find out. If they find a lab they havent sancioned, then they would react rather nastily (if that is a word :confused: )

The Darkmage is Rising
Jakkan

Return to “EFS Clone”